I feel a great sense of peace, support, encouragement and love. As I reflect over the last few months, the Lord has taught me great things and worked through many others to bring me here. The Lord has opened numerous doors of support and strength through my family and friends. He has taught me just what it means to leap out in faith and there is no doubt He has been guiding my every step. He has reminded me to live by faith, not by "feeling."
I have to take a minute and reflect on my marriage. My husband has and continues to love me selflessly as I embark on this adventure. He has been nothing but supportive, telling me to go, loving me every step of the way, listening to my heart and valuing it. Words can't express how grateful I am. I feel so very special to be his.
Psalm 25:4 ~ "Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you and God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
Time to finish packing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment