Monday, October 17, 2011

Why I love vacation

For a thinker like me, I always look forward to vacation for a little extra processing/quiet time.  One of my favorite parts of the week was waking up to a quiet condo (those Flakers sure like their sleep!), making coffee, grabbing my Bible, journal and computer (for sermons/articles) and resting with my Lord.  Through these quiet times and conversations with my best friend last week, I felt knocked over the head with God's goodness, faithfulness, provision, and timing.  I just feel like there has been so much going on lately, and I am beyond humbled at how God is leading and protecting us.  I really am excited to see what our future holds.

As much as I would love to lay on the beach everyday, I was ready to come home and continue living, loving, and trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment