There is a battle within me. A battle I did not ask for or consciously engage in. The battle is over me, over my mind. One side tells me I am nothing, useless, insecure, unlovable, ugly, stupid, and I believe him so blindly. The other tells me I am worthy, an heir, loved beyond measure, and worth fighting for. The latter is harder to believe.
God has been turning over sin that has been hidden deep within my mind. On one hand, I am joyful as I know this can only occur as God invades the areas of my mind that had been dedicated to such sin. On the other hand, I was almost paralyzed as a sin buried so deep was brought to the forefront this morning. Paralyzed in the sense that I don't feel I can emotionally handle the spiritual growth occurring.
All I could do was fall to my knees, Kleenex in hand, and revoke the enemy. I prayed to my Almighty Savior to heal and to teach me how to recover.
I'm not sure I can do it alone. I am sure I don't have to. God will not give me more then I can handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment