Friday, February 10, 2012

Twenty-six

Today was full of blessings.

1. Waking up next to an amazing man.
2. Working out. I am so grateful for a body that moves.
3. A Friday off work! I am a firm believer that everyone should get their birthday off.  It actually happened this year!
4. Pedicures. Ahhhh...
5. Time with mom.  Always a blessing in and of itself.
6. Time in the Word. Truly enjoying the Kingdom reading plan.
7. Coffee.
8. Surprise bump into the grandparents.
9. Nate home super early from work.
10. Up All Night is hilarious.
11. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake.
12. Several birthday messages from dear friends and family. I am so rich.
13. A stroll through Crate&Barrel.
14. A phone call from my nephew.
15. Really good wine.
16. A beautiful jewelry box I will always treasure.
17. A moment of realization and thankfulness my mother chose to have me.
18. An update on this kiddo....Harith is looking so big and strong.  Praying for a speedy process to obtain his passport so he can travel to LA for surgery.
19. Snow.
20. Preparing for a showing and an open house this weekend.
21. Great conversations.
22. Pictures of a friend's new baby.
23. Health.
24. Grace.
25. Love.
26. Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment