Sometimes I think we are ready to start our family. The thought that inevitably follows is "...what about China?!" I want to go back, and I'd love to go back soon...I just truly don't know when that would be. It's getting to the point where I don't want to wait fill-in-the-blank number of years to start our family. I'm content with life. The longer we've been married, the longer I've been in the workplace, the more times I've traveled overseas, the more I'm realizing we don't have a "traditional" timeline. The last 4 years have been amazing, God-led with fruitful growth.
I just don't want to mess up...I don't want to be an "old" mom...I don't want to miss the hidden treasures in Luoyang...
What I do know is that I want to bring glory to my God, be a constant, supportive, strong, and respectful wife, and live for others.
I know I don't have to figure it all out tonight. I just wish I knew what I wanted...for a girl who "has it all together," rarely do I feel like it...
No comments:
Post a Comment