Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I will rejoice and be glad in it...

I knew I would be bad at this blogging thing...but here are a few recent ponders.

-Wondering how to comfort my mom as we celebrate Father's Day on Sunday.
-My brother will be 12 tomorrow, and I feel old.
-You think a triathlon in less than 2 weeks would motivate me. It doesn't. (Hence, I'm blogging and not running right now.)
-Why do I try to plan things that could be years away?
-Writing out the Scriptures is more tiring than I expected. A good discipline, though. Looking forward to what will come of it.
-I love my husband.
-Why don't I want children yet? Is something wrong with me?
-The title of this blog is the song I sang over and over and over last week. Work is stressful. Too bad I have "a low paying, zero respect job that I happen to love." (Can you tell me what movie this is from?)

John 1:27 He is the One who comes after me, the throngs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.

No comments:

Post a Comment